Cycling through the medieval villages of Baix Empordà
- Route code: CI/BE1
- Duration: 3 Days
- Accommodation: Hotels *** / ****
- Season: Spring/Summer/Autumn
- Average: 15-25 Average km/day
- Difficulty: Low
Cycling package, 3 hotel nights on half board. Price includes luggage transfer between hotels and bike rental.
The route crosses several of the most representative medieval villages on Baix Empordà. Do not miss getting lost in the streets of the little villages you will cross: Monells, Sant Sadurní de l’Heura, Sant Miquel de Cruïlles, Fonteta, Vulpellac, Peratallada, Palau Sator, Matajudaica, Casavells and Bisbal d' Empordà. Enjoy this attractive route which takes you from the heart of the plain to the foothills of the massif of Gavarres through a magnificent shaded valley. Besides, this route will take you through elements of excellent cultural and natural heritage.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in La Gola de Ter with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 nights for 2 people in a hotel in Pals with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 nights for 2 people in a hotel in Begur with dinner and breakfast.
- Bike rental (3 days).
- Luggage transfer between hotels.
- Transfer from Calella de Palafrugell to La Bisbal d'Empordà.
- Taxi (Possibility to arrange. Consult prices).
- Travel insurance.
Good to know
It is advised to bring comfortable cycling clothes and a swimsuit.
- Mid-Low Season.
- Possibility of tailored package.
- For bookings, please fill in the form on this page.