Cycling route along the greenways: Garrotxa, Girones and Baix Empordà
- Route code: CI/VV1
- Duration: 4 Days
- Accommodation: Hotels *** / ****
- Season: All year
- Average: 40-55 Average km/day
- Difficulty: Medium
Cycling package, 3 hotel nights on half board + 1 hotel night in bed and breakfast. Price includes luggage transfer between hotels and bike rental.
The route departs from the volcanic zone of Garrotxa and follows the route of the former narrow gauge train. You will cycle through the Ter valley down to meadows in Salt and Girona. By following this road until Sant Feliu de Guíxols, you will discover, the areas of Girona and Baix Empordà, the surroundings of Ter river and the valley of Ridaura river through the area of La Selva. This old railroad route of Girona to Sant Feliu is characterized by its mild slopes and curves.
- 2 nights for 2 people in a hotel in Olot with dinner and breakfast.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in Girona with breakfast.
- 1 night for 2 people in a hotel in s'Agaró with dinner and breakfast.
- Bike rental.
- Luggage tranfer between hotels.
- Green ways road map.
- Transfer from s'Agaró to Olot.
- Taxi (Possibility to arrange. Consult prices).
- Travel insurance.
Good to know
It is advised to bring comfortable cycling clothes.
- Mid-Low season.
- Possibility of tailored package.
- For bookings, please fill in the form on this page.